Yes, all cars are parked in our 'off the road' carpark, and every car that stays overnight is locked inside our 'back to base' alarm equipped workshop.
Yes, of BMW & BMW MINI, in fact we only service BMW and MINI vehicles – this is our sole focus. It really is impossible for a workshop to service all makes and models properly. Even a workshop advertising “European Car Specialist” is very unlikely to have all the ongoing equipment and training needed to properly achieve this.
Nothing is more expensive than poorly done work! You will always be able to find some-one to do a job cheaper. However, cheap is rarely good value. We offer great value specialist service and repairs.
All our work is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Rob & Noel (who between them have over 60 years’ experience) are always available to speak to you about your car.
Absolutely. We always get your authority before proceeding with any work on your car. At BEE-EMS when you leave your car with us for service or repair you can be assured that our attention to detail, our integrity and pride in our workmanship means that the job is done right. You won’t pay for unnecessary parts or work, we won’t proceed with any repairs without your full authority and there will be no surprises when you arrive to collect your car. No 5 o’clock bill shock!
- BEE-EMS is proudly family owned and operated and has been since 1981. That is longer than most of the Sydney dealerships!
We offer professional personalised service, second to none – the kind you and your car deserve.
- Our team of highly trained technicians are able to handle even the most challenging repairs to your BMW or MINI.
We are so good at it that even other workshops bring us the cars they can’t fix!
- We understand that being without your car while it’s being serviced can be inconvenient – that’s why we provide a free shuttle service to Hornsby station and free Courtesy cars.
By the way, our car park is secure and off street. Just another way we take better care of your car.
- We can service your new car too, while still under warranty. Despite what the dealers want you to believe, your warranty will not be void or effected by you brining your car to us.
For “the truth about new car servicing” go to www.accc.gov.au or www.choiceofrepairer.com.au Both sites clarify the law regarding warranty. We think its recommended reading!
- At BEE-EMS we offer personalised service, second to none. Rob and Noel are available to speak with you when you call or drop in. We even wash your car for you! It’s all part of the BEE-EMS service!
In short – we regularly see the very expensive and negative impacts of long interval changes on engines. We recommend changes much more regularly. It does vary from model to model. Please call and chat for more information.